More engaging than a blog, more effective than a webinar, 31st Century Nonprofit's White Papers are explorational and informational guides that help nonprofit professionals identify and address complex issues, presenting our philosophy, solutions, and implementations on topics that matter.
We believe solutions to problems shouldn't be proprietary. When we identify a great solution or create one of our own, a White Paper is designed to address a core issue and then help the nonprofit sector understand the issue, identify real solutions, and solve real problems.
In addition, each White Paper comes complete with:
- Downloadable tools and templates
- A complete audio file of the White Paper for easy listening education
- Options to join a current or learn from a past Working Sessions - fully engaged group sessions with the authors and Team Rhinocorn to help your nonprofit address each topic in a hands-on process.
Current White Papers
- Our first White Paper exploring a new process and tool set to help finally solve real organizational issues often leading to goal failure.
- Your goals are not failing by design, they are failing because often no one is taking stock of everything within your organization that can help or hinder your process in the first place. Until now.