Diversity... Overhead... Sexism... Burnout... Equity... Wage Gaps... Oh my.
The nonprofit sector is not without it’s difficult subjects. But are we really talking effectively about them?
Are we digging deep enough to explore the universal and unique issues that plague us with a sense of earnest honesty and purpose?
And ultimately, are we ever really discussing any form of true, productive solutions?
Welcome to Unicorn Tartare - A one-on-one show hosted by Ben Bisbee allowing nonprofit stakeholders to talk about a difficult issue, why it matters, and then offer one real suggestion to impact change.
WANT TO BE A GUEST ON A FUTURE EPISODE?
- This show is a video series
- Guests are interviewed by host, Ben Bisbee
- The show is a 30-40 minute format once edited
- This show is a interview conducted by Ben - it is not a conversational format
- Questions for the interview are used for every topic, and every guest
- Guests must choose 1 choice from 20 Hot Topics facing the nonprofit industry.
- The show is taped on camera using Zoom and developed for visual (YouTube). There may also be a complimentary audio option to attract diverse audiences (podcast)
*Not all applications may be accepted for the show. Any information shared by an applicant may be used for promotional purposes - with permission.
For any additional questions, please contact Ben directly - firstname.lastname@example.org
UNICORN TARTARE | THE NONPROFIT SECTOR SERVED RARE AND PREPARED