This week Team Rhinocorn was captivated by a wealth of articles covering in-office volunteer ideas, how to offer volunteer projects for first timers, and the power of virtual reality for nonprofits (now and in the future).
Yes, we are nerding out. And yes, we're making psychic predictions. When we nerd out, we REALLY nerd out. You know you love it.
- Ryan Scott from Causecast is showcasing some solid ideas for corporations to offer in-office volunteerism for employees
- Which got us thinking... how can your nonprofit add to this list? How can you adapt any missional needs to this model to offer more mission-centric options that benefit your nonprofit.
- Our Own Ben asks a simple question to help nonprofits think about the kinds of volunteer projects they're offering and why.
- Fantastic article & video featuring the power of virtual reality
- Team Rhinocorn believes... in the next several years virtual reality will be a leading engagement for nonprofits to support engagement demand and donor interest powerfully
- Can't get donors into your classrooms? At your blood drive? In your pantry program? At your advocacy event? With virtual reality - now you can.
"Virtual reality is a technology that could actually allow you to connect on a real human level, soul-to-soul, regardless of where you are in the world."
Chris Milk, entrepreneur, innovator, director, photographer, and immersive artist.