Functioning as Rhinocorn's think tank, 31st Century Nonprofits aims to truly change the nonprofit lexicon and landscape by offering a brand of fresh, creative, theory-driven, and progressive industry topics and tactics with a modern focus.
Concentrating on the nonprofit industry of Engagement Professionals, 31st Century Nonprofits covers a wealth of nonprofit industry areas impacting executive leadership, volunteer management, human capital, fundraising and development, and communications.
Are you a 31st Century Nonprofit Professional?
We believe 31st Century Nonprofit Professionals are people who:
- Tackle challenges head on by actively seeking out effective strategies and solutions
- Work to resolve an issue at its core rather than just apply a bandage or shortcut
- Powerfully leverage technology in order to lead well online and in-person
- Are interested and invested in the theory and philosophy of industry concepts
- Crave progressive engagement between themselves and others
- Are passionate about accelerated professional skill growth
- Are always willing to invest in their empathy and emotional intelligence skills
- Understand the need for self-care because they are human first, and professionals second
- Know that all management is essentially change management
31st Century Nonprofit Professionals are people who are engaging and growing today, to thrive and transform more tomorrow.