- Contracted to help support the Executive Director and initial core staff with design, strategy and educational support for ALSAC's first national volunteer department - built to support hundreds of thousands of volunteers at ALSAC business offices in 30+ cities nationwide.
- Supported the position description creation for new staff and helped interview and provide recommendations for final candidates.
- Supported the strategy and organizational acquisition of volunteer management technology and governance.
- Supported the internal communications strategy to socialize the change-management need for existing volunteers and staff.
- Supported the design and articulation of national policies, procedures, processes and volunteer management methodologies.
- Designed a comprehensive educational "boot-camp" model to educate incoming and acquired department staff to learn about broad and role-specific volunteer and volunteer management skills.
Who is ALSAC | St. Jude Children's Research Hospital?
American Lebanese Syrian Associated Charities (ALSAC) was founded by Danny Thomas in 1957 to be the fundraising and awareness organization for St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and its sole mission is to raise the funds and awareness necessary to operate and maintain the hospital. ALSAC is responsible for raising 75% of the funds necessary to operate St. Jude. Learn more about why you should support our mission and our unique operating model.